breath-awareness asked: What are yout thoughts on needing meditation? The purpose of meditation is not clinging or holding on to things, but what happens when you start needing meditation to be able to keep going? Namaste.
Meditation is not something you do with your body or your mind. Meditation is not thinking, nor is it not-thinking. Meditation isn’t any particular feeling or emotion, nor is it the absence of any particular feeling or emotion.
Meditation is a shadow that touches but cannot be touched. It is like the formless sunlight that opens the plants but is wholly beyond the reach of plantlife. Meditation is like the Sun knowing there is no such thing as night or day.
If you are clinging to meditation, it isn’t meditation to which you are clinging. It is a thought, a feeling, a concept, an illusion.
Nothing can make the truth more real or the false any less real. Meditation is the primordial, timeless, wordless recognition and abidance in-as-of the endless, divisionless, living ocean of existence.
Honest Beatles Albums
- we recorded this shit in one day
- finally hit number one time to go to America!!!
- Lennon-McCartney compositions only
- lots of covers wow bein famous is hard work
- weed is cool thanks Bob Dylan. George is becoming a song writer
- LOL weed
- how much acid did we drop again
- psychedelics and alter ego band
- Paul, do we really have to do this
- Eppy's idea. This is only for the film
- India, meditation, and George got 4 whole songs on this one!!
- No more fighting, guys, yay let's make a happy record
- we're breaking up. I'm Paul McCartney, don't sass me George. YOKO, GO AWAY